There’s good bosses, and then there’s bosses who think their personal beliefs are more important than your health. But the way we see it, good bosses don’t try to interfere with or control their employees’ personal lives and health care decisions—and they don’t try to deny you birth control coverage just because they personally don’t agree with it.
movie where the deep and soulful white boy protagonist finally finds true love with his manic pixie dream girl to a kinks soundtrack but actually she’s a violent sociopath who seduces deep and soulful white boys with her diverse, trendy interests and keeps them all in a basement for bloodsport, forcing these spaghetti-armed “creative professionals”in thick-rimmed glasses to fight each other to the death for her amusement while she listens to ke$ha and eats taco bell
well, alright then.
Alright Tumblr! Let’s do this right this time! These are my original Disney themed cocktails! All drinks were made up, and I did not copy any existing material. Expect a part 2 in the near future! Please feel free to check out & support my Bartending Facebook page at Cocktails by Cody. Thanks! Now let’s get drunk off our childhood! (I do not own Disney’s trademarked characters, blah blah blah don’t sue me please…..)
A famous explorer once said, that the extraordinary is in what we do, not who we are. I’d finally set out to make my mark; to find adventure. But instead adventure found me. In our darkest moments, when life flashes before us, we find something; Something that keeps us going. Something that pushes us. (x)
- Intro: State of the Hip-Hop Union Address
- Track 1: How Do My Presidential Balls Taste?
- Track 2: Obamacare For Ya Mama
- Track 3: Vetoing The Pussy feat: The First Lady
- Track 4: Rock the Vote After I Rock Ya Headboard
- Track 5: I Got the CIA Fucking With Me
- Track 6: White House Sanctioned Murder feat: Wild Joe Biden
- Track 7: Government Lockdown (Fuck the Repubs)
- Track 8: Senate Massacre
- Track 9: Executive Branch Evil
- Track 10: Harvard Hitman
- Outro: Re-Elect a Real Nigga When You See One
- Bonus Track: What You Mean Declined? (The Deficit’s Trying To Kill Me)